Thursday, April 10, 2008

Soul Travel, Burning Man


What can I say?

The fundraiser last night was superb and was well-attended, so much so that I didn't have time to take photos before the show since I was incredibly busy at the door.

Jonathan Clark, you are incredibly talented and delightfully entertaining and I thank you for your generous contribution to Operation Triumph.

Tom from AVI Solutions, I thank you for donating the screen rental. It's incredibly awesome to see Jonathan's images on that 92" screen.

Edward from Confusion, I thank you for allowing us to use your wonderful space and for again supporting our charitable endeavour.


And thank you to all of you who attended and enjoyed the show! India's next on the agenda on April 30th, we'll have some surprises ... see you there!

Here are some of our guests hanging out post-show:






And here are a few selected images from the show:








No comments: